Every day goals
1. Practice my voice: tunes, improvisation
2. Practice jazz piano: chords, then voicings
3. Transcribe, even if it's just a little bit
1. To arrange a few pieces: horns, bass, everything.
2. To get 200-300 songs in my book, if not more.
3. To work on my stage presence, especially in between songs
4. To get some kick-ass outfits to wear on stage
By the end of the summer goals
1. To have 400-600 songs in my book
2. To have transcribed Ella's solo on "How High the Moon"
3. Find a job in NYC
4. Move to NYC
That may not be complete. But I think it's a good start.